LEXLAW is a City of London litigation practice operating from professional chambers in Middle Temple. The firm focuses on financial services litigation, high net worth immigration and insolvency law and acts for HNW individuals and UK SMEs (either individual entrepreneurs or UK corporates).
Summary of role
- Weekly entry of all bookkeeping data in respect of client and office accounts;
- Compiling routine interim / final bills including disbursements incurred;
- Monthly reconciliations; and
- Presenting reports to the Director(s) / Compliance Officer(s).
- A thorough knowledge of all relevant law and practice relating to the Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- Experience of using solicitors’ accounts software packages; and
- Experience in drafting routine bills.
- Experience as a legal cashier;
- Knowledge of current SAR issues; and
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate deadlines.
- Day rate negotiable, dependant on experience / hours worked.
- By covering email attaching your CV for the attention of Ms Jenny Julian (Practice Manager); and
- No Agencies.