Our secure card payment facility provider is Stripe. Card details are not stored by us. Stripe is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Level 1 compliant. A payment confirmation e-mail will be sent by Stripe. There are charges for Stripe card payments.[fullstripe_payment form=”LexPay”]
Terms & Conditions of Card Payment Facility
- We offer this online card payment facility so that our Clients may pay a Bill or Trust Request.
- Payments are processed by Stripe Payments UK Ltd (“Stripe”). Payment card details are handled exclusively by Stripe and are not stored by us.
- Stripe charge 1.4% + 20p for European cards or 2.9% + 20p for non-European cards. Clients must add 1.4% for European cards or 2.9% for non-European cards to any Bill or Trust Request sum made. There are usually no charges for payments by bank transfer.
- Payments must be authorised by the cardholder who may be asked for further authentication.
- Card payments are subject to clearance by the Client’s card provider and normally take seven days to credit our client account. If the payment is required for immediate use please make a same day bank transfer. Outgoing payments will not be made using the Client’s card payment until receipt of cleared funds.
- Any refunds due on a matter where payment has been made wholly by card will only be made using the card details previously supplied.
- If you need any assistance please call us on 02071830529.