Conditions of Use
- LEXLAW Limited (we, us and our) makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
- All material included in this website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
- We expressly disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and we had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and we had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site. Please note that such third party sites are not under our control and when you click through to these sites you leave the area controlled by us. We cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with either the third party’s use of your data, the site content or the services offered to you by these sites.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Use shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- If any provision of these Legal Notices is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Our omission to exercise any right under these Legal Notices shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by us in writing.
- These Legal Notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and we agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Call us on ☎ 02071830529 or email us on for more information about the legal services we provide. Our team of London lawyers are based in Middle Temple adjacent to the Royal Courts of Justice. We are committed to providing professional and specialist legal advice.