Skip to the content
Please note the following important notices:
- Email messages, and any attachments, may contain legally privileged material and are confidential to the intended recipient.
- The unauthorised access, copying or re-use of the information in emails by any other person is strictly forbidden.
- If you receive an email message in error please notify us by return email to [email protected] and destroy the email and any attachments.
- Internet communication is not guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus free.
- Telephone calls may be recorded for operational, training or regulatory purposes.
- We accept no liability for any harm to systems or data, nor for personal emails.
- The firm is not responsible for the views of the sender.
- We do not accept service of documents by fax or email.
- LEXLAW Limited practises as LEXLAW Solicitors & Advocates and is a company registered in England & Wales number 08228856.
- Our registered office address is 4 Middle Temple Lane, Middle Temple (Inn of Court), City of London EC4Y 9AA.
- References to Principal, Members or Partners means Directors (all of whom are lawyers) and a list is available for inspection at our registered office.
- LEXLAW is registered with the Law Society of England & Wales and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Firm ID number 572279).