Please note the following important notices relevant to emails from or to LEXLAW:
- Email messages, and any attachments, may contain legally privileged material and are confidential to the intended recipient.
- The unauthorised access, copying or re-use of the information in emails by any other person is strictly forbidden.
- If you receive an email message in error please notify us by return email to firstname.lastname@example.org and destroy the email and any attachments.
- Internet communication is not guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus free.
- We accept no liability for any harm to systems or data, nor for personal emails.
- The firm is not responsible for the views of the sender.
- We do not accept service of documents by fax or email.
Please note the following important notices about LEXLAW:
- LEXLAW Limited practises as LEXLAW Solicitors & Advocates and is a company registered in England & Wales number 08228856.
- Our registered office address is 4 Middle Temple Lane, Middle Temple (Inn of Court), City of London EC4Y 9AA.
- References to Principal, Members or Partners means Directors (all of whom are lawyers) and a list is available for inspection at our registered office.
- LEXLAW is registered with the Law Society of England & Wales and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Firm ID number 572279).
Call us on ☎ 02071830529 or email us on for more information about the legal services we provide. Our team of London lawyers are based in Middle Temple adjacent to the Royal Courts of Justice. We are committed to providing professional and specialist legal advice.